I’ve been to the SLS Hotel, mostly to browse the unexpected decor and to mingle with the hip crowd that lines up on a nightly basis to experience the magic of José Andrés at The Bazaar Restaurant. Yesterday, I came for a visit with Michael Kossart, Catering Sales Manager with a great pedigree of the likes of Shutters on the Beach and Hotel Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica. Our bond and passion – incredible weddings that dazzle the senses with a touch of the unexpected.
I am always on a “treasure” hunt, looking for the fresh and new ideas to share with my clients. I knew that SLS was all about style, luxury and service and is in demand with the swanky crowd; I did not expect to find a hidden wedding gem there. But, I did…….
From the moment you step into the SLS Hotel, you feel a very special sense of style and luxury. The Hotel wraps itself around you, inviting you to enjoy the moment with your every sense. That’s a great start for a stylish wedding, and I learned that there is much more. The Garden Terrace and the adjacent Garden Room is the ideal spot for an outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.
The ballroom will easily seat 240 guests and have ample space for the dance floor. With its clean and simple decor, the room is an ideal blank canvas to be transformed into a spectacular design. And here is one primary reason that I am excited about this spot – José Andrés! This renowned chef places his signature on food service throughout the hotel, not just at The Bazaar Restaurant!
- Great location in the heart of LA, Beverly Hills adjacent
- Super hip atmosphere
- Amazing food from a culinary genius José Andrés
- Great outdoor area for the wedding ceremony
- Spacious banquette room that lends itself beautifully to modern decor and lighting
- Premier accommodations for your out of town guests
- Part of SBE, a collection of award-winning hospitality and lifestyle destinations, such as Katsuya, The Colony and The Abbey