Brides and grooms always ask me for my wedding words of wisdom and I always have lots of wedding tips and ideas for them. I also have had the pleasure of collecting great advice from some of the best in the wedding industry during my Wedding Words of Wisdom™ radio show.
Enjoy these Wedding Words of Wisdom™!
- “It is a journey and your wedding day … is the beginning of your journey together. Always remember that like any journey, a journey has ups and downs, highs and lows, but it’s the course that you take and the path that you set that is important.” – David Dell’Aglio, COO of Samuel’s Jewelers Inc.
- “Choose meaningful projects and put the rest in someone else’s hands. Do-it-yourself should be fun, not added stress.” – Khris Cochran, CEO of DIY Bride
- “Live to love and love to live.” – Karina Smirnoff, dancer
- “On the day of your wedding, walk and move in slow motion. At the top of the aisle, just stop, look at your fiancé in the eyes and connect with him, take a minute or two, it’s all about the two of you, just stop, soak him in, connect with him, lock in time that moment.” – Rose Cole, Author
- “Don’t miss it. Don’t miss your party, don’t lose sight and track of this day. This is a special moment in your life. This is a unique group of people that you will have in one location at one time.” – Scott Soluk, Scott Soluk Music
- “To have a wedding is for a day, but to be wedded is forever.” – Adrienne Meredith, Founder/Owner/Publisher, LuxuriousWedding.com
Tell us the wedding words of wisdom that inspire you. Add them here or on our Facebook page.